It took me a while to clean up the slides, not so much in terms of the actual content, but more on the visuals, numbers, and attributions. Here’s a list of the major changes from the original presentation:
- Edited images that were blur and/or would not display on PC
- Replaced images that were NOT covered by a Creative Commons license
- Removed embedded videos
- Added some details to MS Academy Mobile case in place of video
- Added resource links and contact details at end of presentation
As you can see, none of the changes significantly affected the main content that was presented, so it’s pretty much the same deck with a few minor adjustments for “public release”. The sections/topics I cover in this presentation are still the following:
- What is Social Media?
- What are the main hurdles?
- Why is it important?
- Where does it fit in?
- How do I get started?
- What strategies can we use?
- How about regulatory concerns?
- What about ROI?
- Final Thoughts
Over the next few weeks, I hope to cover each of the sections in more detail via this blog, so do keep a look out. In the mean time, feel free to send an email or tweet (@shwen) with any questions or leave me a comment about them. Would love to hear your feedback!
Also, if you attended the Digital Pharma conference and/or are thinking about attending Digital Pharma 2009, please send me your thoughts, ideas, feedback on what value and opportunities you would like to experience at this conference. Since I am chairing it next year, I hope to really bring the voice of the participants into the development of the conference program!
NOTE: I have decided to cover the presentaiton under a Creative Commons Attribution and Share Alike license.